here's a few of my hosting essentials that will guarantee your guests a resort-quality stay.
1. lots of bath towels, i roll mine and put them in a basket.
2. a fridge stocked with essentials for quick snacks.
3. extra toothbrushes/toothpaste for the guest that decides they would rather sleep over.
4. i love to keep a waterproof clutch with me filled with everything any of us may need while we're at the beach.
5. lastly, a small picnic basket, the water famishes just about everyone i know. a few grapes, sandwiches and chips is pretty much all you need and drinks.